When I say these are easy peesy lemon squeezey, I mean like almost TOO easy... just be prepared with extra hand towels and napkins for when it gets a tad messy ;)
What You Will Need:
- 1 1/2c rolled oats
- 1/2c whey protein powder (I used Vanilla Ice Cream flavor by Evlution Nutrition)
- 3tbsp honey
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4tsp cinnamon
- *optional 1/3 chocolate chips or any other mix-ins of your choice
- 2-4tbsp liquid (water, almond milk, coconut milk, etc)
1. Mix oats, peanut butter, whey protein, honey, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in large mixing bowl.
2. Add in chocolate chips and fold into mixture evenly
3. Sllowly (1tbsp at a time) add in liquid so consistency is a bit drippy but should still hold a firm shape.
4. Roll into small round bite sized balls - this is where it gets a bit messy!
5. Place round bites into small pan lined with wax paper and place in refrigerator until ready to serve!
Macros: Makes 9-10 Bites
220 calories each; 9P/24C/11F