Makes 4 servings
INGREDIENTS: 1 lb chicken breast
1 can black beans
4 cups (or 1 frozen bag) riced cauliflower
1.5 cup Enchilada Sauce (I used Trader Joe's brand)
1 cup Lite Mexican Blend Cheese
*NOTE I will probably add in some corn in the future
1. Set oven to 375 degrees.
2. Microwave bag of frozen cauliflower according to directions.
3. In a pot, bring water to a boil then add chicken. Cook for 10 minutes or until cooked through. Shred chicken with a fork and set aside.
4. In a large bowl, add cauliflower, beans, chicken, and enchilada sauce and mix together until well combined.
5. Add the mixture to a baking dish and top with cheese.
6. Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden.
Macros per serving: