This recipe is perfect for quick put-together breakfasts (just add some toast or fruit!) or for a high protein on-the-go snack. They can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days and also freeze well!
What You Will Need:
8 Large Eggs
8 Large Egg Whites
2 cups spinach
1 Red Bell Pepper
*Option to add cheese
Directions: Makes 12 muffins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine eggs and egg whites into large bowl and whisk until well mixed.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Add spinach and diced bell pepper to individual muffin cups.
5. Divide and pour egg mixture into muffin cups.
6. Bake in oven 20-25 minutes or until eggs are set.
Macros: Per 2 muffins