- 2lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/3c Honey
- 1/2c Coconut Aminos (or soy sauce)
- 1/3c Orange Marmalade
- 1-2tsp minced Garlic (preference)
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil for sautéing
1. Mix honey, coconut amigos, garlic, and orange marmalade into mixing bowl and set aside.
2. Set Instant Pot to Sautee function and heat.
3. Once hot, add oil and add chicken thighs. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
4. Sauté chicken for about 3 minutes each side until browned. *If meat sticks, the pot may not have been hot enough before adding the oil.
5. Cancel Sauté mode and scrape any stuck pieces to the bottom to avoid "BURN" notice when cooking the chicken.
6. Add the sauce to the chicken (it should be quite thick as it will reduce and thin down under heat).
7. Put on the lid and set Manual Pressure to 22 minutes.
8. Allow for an extra 10 minute natural release once the timer beeps.
9. Hit Cancel and Quick Release remaining pressure for tender, fall apart chicken thighs!
Serve over Jasmine rice with steamed broccoli and of course extra sauce!