Low calorie, low sugar cookies are my jam! All the cookie, zero the guilt!
I used Baking Stevia to keep the carb and calorie count low without losing a natural flavored sweetness! I used a blend of whey and casein protein (Syntha 6) but any protein powder (maybe except fro plant based) should work fine. If you want to up the protein count, you can add more protein powder to 60g (I used 47g) or more but you may have to account for added dryness with extra liquid.
These taste awesome as is, but for bonus texture and flavor, I added chocolate chips as well. You can get creative with add-ins, just account for them in the total macros. The breakdowns posted below reflect just the cookie base as well as 1/4c chocolate chips.
NOTE: I would suggest adding 1/4c brown sugar or zero calorie brown sugar blend substitute if you want the classic, "browned" look and texture as well. Keep in mind it will slightly alter the calories a bit.
Makes 10-12 cookies
47g Syntha-6 (Coldstone Creamery) Birthday Cake Remix
6tbsp coconut flour
1/4c baking stevia
1/2tsp baking soda
1/4c butter (can also use Country Crock substitute, margarine, or ghee)
1/4tsp vanilla extract
*1/4c chocolate chips (optional)
1. Preheat over to 350 degrees F.
2. Whisk together dry ingredients in bowl.
3. Mix in wet ingredients and form into dough.
4. Fold in add-ins (optional).
5. Lightly coat baking sheet wit cooking spray.
6. Place rounded tablespoon of dough onto baking sheet a few inches apart and press flat slightly.
7. Bake for 8-10 minutes until lightly crisped. ENJOY!
Macros per 2 cookies (base only): 130 calories; 8F/8C/7P
*Macros per 2 cookies including chocolate chips: 186 calories; 11F/15C/7P